Thank you for choosing Innovative Creations Down Under for your personalised needs. We take pride in our products and services and aim to provide you with the best customer experience possible. Below is our Terms and conditions:
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By using our website and services, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website and services.
- Description of Services: Our web-based Custom Designs service allows you to create custom designs for various products.
- We provide you with an option to create a range of personalised products to help you create your finished product.
- User Content: You are solely responsible for the content you upload to our website. By uploading your content, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised unless agreed upon by both parties in writing.
- Payment and Fees: All prices listed on our website are in AUD dollars. We accept various forms of payment, including credit cards, Direct deposits and other payment methods. You are responsible for paying all fees associated with your use of our services.
- Intellectual Property: Our website, services, and all content and materials provided on our website, including but not limited to logos, images, text, graphics, videos, and software, are the property of our company or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- User Conduct: You agree to use our website and services only for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with these terms and conditions. You are prohibited from using our website and services to upload, post, or transmit any material that is illegal, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Limitation of Liability: We shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website or services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website and services or your violation of these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any legal action or proceeding arising under or relating to these terms and conditions shall be brought exclusively in courts located in Australia.
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If you have any questions or concerns about our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.